An action-packed day of training, by the end of which you will have an exciting toolkit of techniques to overcome uncertainty and present with natural confidence and impact.
“The success of your presentation will be judged not by the knowledge you send but by what the listener receives.” – Lilly Walters
Presenting with Impact training is delivered in 3 parts:
Part 1: Style
- Understanding your natural presenting style and how to make it shine
- From staring at the screen to charismatic influence… what is it that makes people buy?
- The mind-set traits of happy, confident presenters, and how you can develop them
Part 2: Structure
- Moving away from technical ‘spec talk’ to making the presentation deeply relevant to the customer’s needs
- Using a quick and simple structure to bring clarity and focus to any presentation… and to help you remember it, without the need for notes!
- How to creatively open your presentation to gain the interest and buy-in from the word go
Part 3: Technique
- Voice, movement, tone and body language: how to have fun whilst presenting and be yourself
- Creating engagement through audience participation, questions and playfulness
- Bringing it all together in your own authentic presentation
You will leave the day with Keeper notes, a timeline and your own personal action plan. These are yours to take away, share with your manager and aid you on your onwards journey to becoming a presenting pro!
Register your interest and we’ll arrange some time to discuss how Presenting with Impact training can meet your needs.