The High Performing Virtual Leader Programme consists of a series of 6 workshops, delivered virtually by Julia Carter, our Virtual specialist. The workshops are live and interactive and specifically designed to provide leaders of virtual teams with practical strategies and tools they require to master virtual leadership.
Each module consists of a 2 hour live facilitated session. The sessions are interactive and also model how facilitation and collaboration can be successfully executed in a virtual work space.
This programme consists of 6 modules:
- Module 1: The Virtual Leader – An Overview
- Module 2: The High Performing Virtual Team
- Module 3: Building Trust in a Virtual Team
- Module 4: Maximising the Technology
- Module 5: Leading High-Impact Virtual Meetings
- Module 6: Getting The Work Done & Maintaining Momentum
Leading a team in a virtual world is now a core competency required for the majority of leaders in today’s workplace. Mastering the skills of virtual leadership takes time and is often painfully learned through trial and error. Register your interest and we’ll arrange some time to discuss how we can support you to become a truly effective leader of a virtual team.